The Atlassian Jira Align team is pleased to announce Jira Align v.10.110.
Enhancements and Features
These features for 10.110 were released to environments on the continuous release track on July 29, 2022, in version 10.110.0. The features will then be released to environments on the bundled release track on August 12, 2022, in version 10.110.2:
Jira Connector: Product mapping settings
To improve the performance of the Manage Custom Fields menu accessed from Admin > Jira Settings > Manage Projects, we've created a new settings window specifically for mapping products. The new settings window can be accessed by selecting the Configure link next to the Feature Product field listed at Admin > Jira Settings > Jira Setup > Custom Fields.
In version 10.110.1, we added further enhancements to the Jira Product mappings window to support large sets of mappings. You may now search for a specific mapping using the Search product mappings field, as well as use the pagination controls at the bottom of the window to quickly scan through pages of 10 entries at a time.
For environments on the bundled release track, this enhanced version was delivered via a hotfix in version 10.109.3.13.
Jira Connector: Limit ability to move multi-program features between programs in Jira Align
In order to prevent any possible sync issues that may occur when moving synced features between programs or Jira Software projects in Jira Align, users are no longer allowed to change the program assignment of a multi-program feature. If users need to change the program assignment, they may update the project assignment in Jira, and changes will sync to Jira Align. This limitation already exists on single program features.
Functionality now enabled by default
The following list of functionality previously required enablement by our support or services teams during the initial configuration of Jira Align. This functionality is now permanently enabled and no longer requires manual changes.
- Map process flow steps to states: Allows you to map process steps to states, so as users update steps, states will automatically update.
- Quickly add stories to a feature: On a feature's Details panel, under the Stories section, users may quickly search for a story and add it to the feature without leaving the panel.
- Multi-program work items: Allows epics and capabilities to be assigned to multiple programs. You can also allow features to be assigned to multiple programs by switching on the Approach field from Admin > Details Panels Settings.
- Release Vehicle Roadmap: This report helps you assign features to release vehicles in the form of an interactive grid.
- Filter the Work in Progress report by multiple PIs: Rather than requiring a single program increment, the Work in Progress report now supports filtering by multiple PIs.
- Kanban teams: A long, long time ago, Jira Align only supported scrum teams. Kanban teams are now supported.
- Clean up view for dependencies: On the Dependencies page, users can select the Clean Up view from the top to see all dependencies assigned to the program increment that do not match the PI of the dependency's associated work item. This situation usually indicates a need to update the requested date or committed date.
- Recycle bin for tasks and defects: As with other work items, tasks and defects now have a recycle bin. Previously, they would be permanently removed when selecting the Delete link from the item's Details panel.
- Folios: Use a folio to automatically create a document of all user stories or other work items you need, for example, to create a requirements specification document.
The list of defect fixes will be updated to reflect changes in weekly maintenance releases. You can see the contents of individual maintenance releases in the Supplemental Release Notes section.
|JIRAALIGN-786||Tasks being moved through the states without time entry automatically should not have .1 hour time entered||10.110.0|
|JIRAALIGN-1432||Jira and Jira Align Integration: There is not a method to avoid syncing the child sub-tasks of integrated stories||10.110.0|
|JIRAALIGN-2362||Unable to Edit Program Name||10.110.0|
|JIRAALIGN-3014||Time Tracking: The users have to be prompted to select the new time approver in case their former approver account is no longer active||10.110.0|
|JIRAALIGN-3183||Feature Backlog - Column headers not updated to reflect Platform Terminology > Date Labels||10.110.0|
|JIRAALIGN-3571||Objective Filtering Clears After Saving||10.110.0|
|JIRAALIGN-3629||Lack of ability to hide the Planned Budget field on theme||10.110.0|
|JIRAALIGN-3699||Feature Process Step not updated as per the mapping when child story is moved to "In Progress" in Jira||10.110.0|
|JIRAALIGN-3874||Moving Epic to new Program clears child Feature's 'Parent Epic' field but leaves 'Contained In' and 'parentId' API values||10.110.0|
|JIRAALIGN-4122||Reviewing a Feature with committed dependencies in a Team Swimlane shows a red planning issue due to the dependencies being worked by other teams||10.110.0|
|JIRAALIGN-4123||A feature dependency with an original Committed By date after target remains with a red planning status after Committed By is changed to earlier than target||10.110.0|
|JIRAALIGN-4125||Feature UI: Users can add an additional program that is the same as the primary program||10.110.0|
|JIRAALIGN-4138||Import- In Epics, Removing column "Release" removes the data from the updated epic||10.110.0|
|JIRAALIGN-4171||Rest API 2.0: Remove Patch request for Epic links doesn't work as expected||10.110.0|
|JIRAALIGN-4209||Epic Roadmaps visualization bars pop out and float over other columns when Epic details panel Spend tab is selected||10.110.0|
|JIRAALIGN-4251||descriptionRich error on API||10.110.0|
|JIRAALIGN-4272||Manager is not able to assign a Direct Report as Delegate||10.110.0|
|JIRAALIGN-4276||ADO: ClientSecret and AccessToken can be retrieved with DevTool from UI||10.110.0|