The 10.126.2 maintenance release was deployed to environments on the continuous release track and environments on the bundled release track on November 10, 2023. Maintenance releases contain high-priority defect fixes and fixes for any features deployed in version 10.126.X.
Enhancements and features
Changes to column names on forecast
- The PI Estimate (Team Weeks / Member Weeks / Points) column has been renamed to PI Estimate.
- A tooltip has been added, explaining that the column represents the total weeks or points needed from all programs and teams associated with the work item for the program increment. This is the same PI Estimate field found in the details and forecast tabs of the work item's details panel.
- The Allocated Capacity column has been renamed to Program Forecasts or Team Forecasts, depending on the option selected in the Team Level dropdown at the top-left of the page.
- A tooltip has been added, explaining that the column represents the total weeks or points forecasted for all programs and teams associated with the work item for the program increment.
- Inside the Configure Columns menu, the Effort toggle has been renamed to Program Forecasts or Team Forecasts, depending on the option selected in the Team Level dropdown at the top-left of the page.
- The Capacity column has been renamed to Forecast %.
- The tooltip has been updated to explain that this column represents the percentage of the program increment's available capacity that a work item requires, based on its forecast estimates.
|JIRAALIGN-2729||Duplicate users are shown in team allocations, sprints, and organizational hierarchy|
|JIRAALIGN-4821||Portfolio Team: Users are being removed randomly|
|JIRAALIGN-4954||Roadmaps: Using Custom Hierarchy filter, Page Load Fails When Capabilities and Features Count is High|
|JIRAALIGN-4981||Epic Grid: Non-Super Admins receive an error when sorting by "Ext Id"|
|JIRAALIGN-4987||Epics are displayed twice in the live Roadmap|
|JIRAALIGN-4988||Fix Duplicate WSJF values|
|JIRAALIGN-4990||The Primary Program field in the Capability form doesn't relate to the Parent Epic field.|
|JIRAALIGN-4999||Responsibility Assignment Matrix approvals not working as expected|
|JIRAALIGN-5050||Deletion of External Links is not possible without system role permissions in the Portfolio layer|
|JIRAALIGN-5188||New nav - The solution menu is showing for all users|
|JIRAALIGN-5280||New Nav: Super Admin without Product permission can see Products and receive a login prompt|
|JIRAALIGN-5318||On-Prem: The help button hangs because of Internet restriction on 10.122.x above|
|JIRAALIGN-5399||Clicking on "Save" and then "Save and Close" too fast on Risk details panel resulting in unexpected behaviors|
|JIRAALIGN-5472||Program members list is limited to the first 150 entries|
|JIRAALIGN-5968||Epic Fixed Date Milestone Edit Popup does not Save Dates in JA|
|JIRAALIGN-5969||Mapping multiple field values to one in the new field management tab overwrites existing data with the default value|
|JIRAALIGN-5985||Performance Issue Backlog page|
|JIRAALIGN-6105||In Forecast screen when applying any type of Rank Capacity values get zero-ed|
|JIRAALIGN-6116||Custom Room Grid Links Not Setting Navigation Context|