A portfolio team is the highest level team in Jira Align. Multiple programs can roll up into a single portfolio. Members of a portfolio team have access to all data in the related programs and have some visibility into other programs and portfolios.
To create a portfolio team:
- Select Portfolio from the left menu bar.
- Under the Manage section of the menu bar, select Portfolio Teams; the Teams page displays.
- Find the name of the team that you created in the Create Portfolios section, and then click its name. The Portfolio Team is created at the same time the portfolio is created.
- Under Team Members, select the necessary team members to add to your team.
- Click Save & Close.
- Set the Active field in a team’s Details slide-out to No to make the team inactive. Inactive teams can no longer be assigned to work items during creation or editing, but previous assignments will continue to display. Inactive teams will not be available in page filters or the Configuration bar. Historical team data will continue to display when running reports, but the team cannot be specified in report filters or settings.
- To delete a team, select a checkbox next to a team you want to delete, and then select Delete from the More Actions menu on the toolbar. Note that deleting a team will also delete the data related to the team and could affect metrics related to that team's work over time.