Explore capabilities with More Actions found on the toolbar of the capabilities grid:
- Import Capabilities: You can use the Excel spreadsheet to import capabilities from other applications to Jira Align to work with the platform more effectively and save time.
- Export Capabilities: With the export option, you can store your capabilities in one document. You can also use this option to email or review the data. The exported file is saved in the Excel format.
- Bottom-Up Estimate: The bottom-up estimate pushes the estimates from stories up to the features, capabilities, and epics. You can use the bottom-up estimate to get a rough estimate for a certain epic, capability, or feature. The story points for the epic, capability, or feature are a sum of points from all stories associated with that work item.
- Prioritization: Use the Weighted Shortest Job First (WSJF) formula to identify which capabilities are most important to plan into the next program increment.
- Mass Move: For a more efficient work process, you can move several capabilities at once between different PIs, programs, and sprints.
- Print Capability Cards: Use this option to print a snapshot of capabilities.
- Access Recycle Bin: When deleted, capabilities can be restored from the recycle bin. If you restore an item, only the item is restored and not its child items. You can also permanently delete capabilities from the recycle bin.
- Access Canceled Items: You can cancel capabilities if you decide to stop working on them or freeze them. All their child items are moved to the canceled recycle bin as well. Canceled capabilities can be restored from the canceled recycle bin.