For a more efficient work process, you can move several working items at once between different PIs, programs, and sprints.
As an example, this topic describes the procedure of moving stories, but you can also use the following procedure for epics, features, or risks.
To mass move stories:
- Select Team from the left menu bar.
- Under the Team section of the menu bar, select Stories; the Stories page displays.
- From the More Actions menu on the toolbar (top-right of the page), select Mass Move.
- Under Move From, select Story from the Object drop-down menu.
- From the corresponding drop-down menus, select the PI, program, and sprint to which the stories belong.
- Under Move To, select the PI, program, and sprint to which you want to move the stories.
- Select the check boxes of the stories that you want to move or click Check all to select all stories.
- Click Save Changes to move the selected stories.
Important: When moving epics, note that they are moved into one PI. If an epic is assigned to multiple PIs, all prior assignments are replaced.
Notes: Access to Mass Move is controlled by the Manage Agile Objects(Admin) system role toggle.