Explore themes with More Actions found on the toolbar of the themes grid:
- Import Themes: You can use the Excel spreadsheet to import themes from other applications to Jira Align to work with the platform more effectively and save time.
- Export Themes: With the export option, you can store your themes in one document. You can also use this option to email or review the data. The exported file is saved in the Excel format.
- Investment Analysis: The Investment Report provides a rough indicator of how the current backlog for a Program Increment breaks down across traditional investment types. It only presents the feature count (number of features) in each category, so it can not be used as a true measure of the planned investment levels.
- Investment vs. Actuals: With the Investment vs. Actuals report, you can view the program increment allocation and the actual spend per theme in one report.
- Prioritize: A ranked backlog helps teams prioritize their work. The most important work items are at the top of the list, while less important work is lower. When new work is added to the backlog, it should be put at the appropriately ranked position so that the team knows what work to start next.
- Delete: Delete a theme if necessary. The deleted item is removed from all reports and views.