Open a theme's slide-out details panel where you can view the following additional options:
- Subscribe: Subscribe to a theme to receive email notifications about any changes made to it.
- Risks: View risks associated with this theme. Risks are influencing factors that can adversely affect the outcome of your delivery. Tracking these risks helps improve team visibility and drive mitigation.
- Investment vs. Actuals: With the Investment vs. Actuals report, you can view the program increment allocation and the actual spend per theme in one report.
- Multi-Dimension Allocations: The Investment Report provides a rough indicator of how the current backlog for a Program Increment breaks down across traditional investment types.
- Add Epic To Theme: You can create an epic and associate it with the selected theme to build the work item hierarchy.
- Audit Log: A history of the updates made to a theme by date.
- Total Budget: The total planned budget for a theme and total planned budget for each epic associated with the theme. Use this to compare the two budgets to see if you met your initial plans and expectations.
- Requirement Hierarchy: In the requirement hierarchy tree, you can view epics and their child features associated with this theme.
- Links: Any external links you want to associate with a theme. You can add design, approval, compliance, or other types of links.
Join the Atlassian Community!
The Atlassian Community is a unique, highly collaborative space where customers and Atlassians come together. Ask questions and get answers, start discussions, and collaborate with thousands of other Jira Align customers. Visit the Jira Align Community Collection today.
Need to contact Jira Align Support? Please open a support request.