Only a team coach can edit the status of the sprint after it has started. Sprints can be closed manually, or they can be closed automatically if you have the Start and End Sprint Automatically option enabled under Administration > Platform > Team. With the option enabled, if a sprint isn’t closed manually, it will close automatically at 11:59 PM on its last day.
To close a sprint:
- Select Team from the left menu bar.
- Under the Manage section of the menu bar, select Teams; the Teams grid displays.
- Select the team associated with the sprint you want to close.
- Open the Sprints tab.
- Select the sprint you want to close from the list shown.
- Click Full Details to expand the section.
- From the State drop-down menu, select Completed.
- Click Save & Close.
Note: You can also close a sprint from the Team Room by using the flag icon.