The team room is the area where your team collaborates, conducts all standups, planning and review meetings, and manages all work. The team room provides a consolidated view of your and your team's tasks, stories, defects, and key milestones.
The team room is a great place to see everything assigned to the team as a whole and individuals on the team. Work can be viewed and reported on from the team room.
To navigate to the team room:
If you’re using the new navigation:
- Select Teams in the top navigation bar and select the team you want to view information about; the team room displays.
Note: When on another team page, select Team room from the list of page options on the sidebar to get back to the team room.
If you’re using the old navigation:
- Select Team from the left Nav menu.
- Under the Team section, select Team Room; the team room page displays.
In the upper-left corner, from the dropdown menus, select a team and a sprint. You can find the following information in the team room:
- Progress: Sprint statistics, such as time left for the sprint, team velocity, percent of accepted story points, and a number of defects closed, tasks done, stories accepted, and dependencies done.
- Dependencies: Dependencies for the team in this sprint.
- Impediments: Impediments blocking the team in this sprint.
- Sprint: A list of user stories, tasks, and defects.
- Sprint goal: The desired outcome of a sprint that is set at the planning meeting.
- Chat: An area for chat and discussions on any work item involved in the sprint.
- ObjectivesL Objectives the team set for this sprint at the planning meeting.