The 10.104.1 maintenance release will be deployed to environments on the continuous release track on January 14, 2022. Maintenance releases contain high-priority defect fixes and fixes for any features deployed in version 10.104.0.
|JIRAALIGN-3844||Sprints: Deleted sprints are not fully removed from the system|
|JIRAALIGN-3860||Roadmap: Features under capabilities are not displayed when the Configuration bar contains a solution/portfolio + PI|
- In version 10.105.0, which will deploy to the continuous release track on February 4, 2022, we will update the Progress column inside the Status Reports page to follow global color settings for progress bars:
- This is a highly-requested enhancement made by multiple users.
- Changes apply to epics, capabilities, and stand-alone features.
- Global color settings can be found at Administration > Platform > General.
- We have targeted the 10.106.0 release, which will deploy to the continuous release track on March 4, 2022, for the launch of the New Objectives Tree.