Enhancements and Features
Roles and Administration
The system role toggles for Add Functional Area, Delete Functional Area, and Save Functional Area have been moved to the Administration section. They can now be found under Administration > Other Setup > Functional Areas.
Defect Fixes by Area
- We fixed an issue on the Features grid where the Parent option was not available in the Apply Filters menu.
- We fixed an issue on the Stories grid where users were forced to select a PI to see data on the page, although a PI was already specified in the Configuration bar.
- We fixed an issue where stories would remain in a sprint after selecting the Drop Story option.
- We’ve updated risks to account for user deactivation. Previously, a risk’s Owner field would be cleared if the user previously selected in the field was deactivated. Now, the field will continue to display the deactivated user until another selection is made.
- We fixed a display issue with the Use Epic (Program Level) rank to sort Features option found within the Pull Rank menu on the Feature Backlog.
- We removed the Move to Position option from the right-click menu when using the Kanban Process Step View, as it was not relevant.
- We fixed an issue where the Move to Parking Lot option still displayed in a right-click menu after the work item was moved to the Parking Lot.
- We fixed an issue where some users would see a server error when attempting to access reports from the Team Room.
- We fixed an issue on the Bottoms-Up from Story view when no PI was specified in the Configuration bar. Previously, an error message would display underneath epics that no capabilities existed. The message has been updated to correctly state that no capabilities are assigned to the filtered-by PI, and indicates the total number of child capabilities.
- We fixed an issue where the dial visuals would not display correct data when the Work Tree was filtered by a theme.
- We fixed an issue where the Budgetary Tracking report was erroneously displaying the contents of program increments not associated with a specified strategic snapshot.
- We fixed an issue where a user import would fail when using Internet Explorer.
- We fixed an issue where a story import would fail when non-required story fields did not have entries.
- We fixed an issue with instances using Single Sign-On where users with special characters in their usernames were unable to log in.
Jira Software Connector
- We fixed an issue in instances using the Jira connector where the Jira Align link and icon would not display within synced Jira Software work items.
- We fixed an issue where anchor sprints would not display when viewing a team that was converted from an Agile Team to a Kanban Team.
- We fixed an issue where administrators could not view the Administration > Email page when using Internet Explorer.
- We fixed an issue where deactivated users continued to receive emails from Jira Align instances.
- We’ve updated the password reset email to indicate what time a reset link will expire.
- We’ve updated the welcome email sent to new users with Jira Align branding.