Important: The next release will be delayed by one week to account for upcoming winter holidays. Version 10.57 will be deployed to production instances on Saturday, November 9th. See our Release Calendar for a full schedule.
Defect Fixes by Area
We fixed an issue on the Capability Backlog page when hovering over entries in the Points column. Previously, the tool tip would read Feature Points instead of the correct tip, Capability Points.
- We fixed an issue where multiple programs could be erroneously added to features after the Approach field had been disabled in Page Config settings.
- We fixed an issue where the WSJF estimation score could not be reset for some features.
- We updated the Theme field within an objective's Details panel to display only themes in the same program the objective is assigned to.
- We updated the Type field of objectives to present options alphabetically.
We fixed an issue where links to manage external entities were still displayed within the Details panel of dependencies after disabling external dependency options in administrative settings.
- We fixed an issue on the Details panel of sprints where entries in meeting logistics fields were not saving.
We fixed an issue on the Program Board where the grid of features would not load data.
- We fixed an issue where long entries in the Description and Title fields of epics would not word wrap properly when viewing an epic from the Status Report page.
- We fixed an issue with timeout errors and slow loading times on the Time Tracking Reports page.
- We fixed an issue where the Forecasting page would not load for some users.
- We fixed an issue where the Cumulative Flow diagram inside the Work In Process by State report was not reporting current state correctly.
We fixed an issue where the Azure DevOps integration was not creating sprints and releases correctly.
- We fixed an issue where filters created with the Tags field would not return correct results when the specified tag contained an apostrophe.
- We updated Functional Areas to prevent creating more than one item with the same name. Functional area names must be unique within a program.
- We fixed an issue where the Details panel of a program would not load when over 1,000 team members were assigned to the program.
Join the Atlassian Community!
The Atlassian Community is a unique, highly collaborative space where customers and Atlassians come together. Ask questions and get answers, start discussions, and collaborate with thousands of other Jira Align customers. Visit the Jira Align Community Collection today.
Need to contact Jira Align Support? Please open a support request.