Defect Fixes by Area
- In the Epic backlog, the Process Step filter options are now filtered based on the Configuration bar selection.
- We fixed an issue where a “Whoops” error would appear on navigating from the Capabilities grid to Printing Cards with the grid filtered by owner.
- We fixed an issue where the Owner and Work Code fields were not populated for the second part of split features.
- In the custom Kanban Board setup, work item labels now reflect the platform terminology configuration.
- We adjusted the labels in the Program Increment Details panel’s Sync Sprints tab to better explain that what is being created here are anchor sprints (not team sprints). The Create Sprints button now says Create Anchors. Current Sprints now says Current Anchors.
- We fixed an issue where the Scope progress bar was not populated according to work item estimations.
- We fixed an issue where the story title was not truncated in the Program Room grid, causing all of the following columns to be pushed off the screen.
- When filtering the Stories grid using page-level filters, the Sprint filter now shows only the sprints in a filtered program increment if a PI filter is also applied.
- We fixed an issue where users weren’t able to approve multiple timesheets at a time.
- We also fixed an issue where the status of a timesheet wasn’t updated immediately after it had been approved.
- We fixed an issue where an incorrect page was displayed when clicking on an external ID or internal ID of stand-alone features on the Program Increment Clean Up report.
- In the Configuration bar, Solutions are now ordered alphabetically instead of by ID.
- When setting up system roles, there were duplicate toggles for defects, under Quality and Manage. Now, the duplicate toggle under Quality is removed, so only one toggle remains under Manage.
- We fixed an issue that prevented non super admin users from being able to open the TFS/VSTS Connector slide-out panel, even if it was enabled for their role.
Join the Atlassian Community!
The Atlassian Community is a unique, highly collaborative space where customers and Atlassians come together. Ask questions and get answers, start discussions, and collaborate with thousands of other Jira Align customers. Visit the Jira Align Community Collection today.
Need to contact Jira Align Support? Please open a support request.