Most pages in 10X contain a filter option to narrow down the list of selected criteria displayed in a grid/table. For example, in the Features grid, you may want to filter the list of features by a specific owner, program, or epic. Note that when filtering by a program, you will see both features where the selected program is a primary program and features where it is an additional program.
- To filter a list, click the Apply Filters button on the toolbar.
- In the dialog box that displays, select your filtering criteria from the drop-down menu.
- To further refine the filter, click the plus sign next to the drop-down menu to activate another field where you can add specific search strings to include in the filter.
- Click the Filter button to view the results.
- One or more filters you apply to a page can be saved at any time to re-apply later. To save a filter configuration, click the Save Filter button.
- The Add Filter dialog box displays. Type a name for the filter configuration in the Filter Name textbox, and then click Save Filter to save your changes.
After saving a filter configuration, you can apply it to the grid you saved it on. To apply a saved filter to a grid:
- Click Saved Filters on the toolbar.
- A list of saved filters displays. Click the filter name to apply it to the grid.
- To delete a saved filter, click the trashcan icon to remove it from the list.
Join the Atlassian Community!
The Atlassian Community is a unique, highly collaborative space where customers and Atlassians come together. Ask questions and get answers, start discussions, and collaborate with thousands of other Jira Align customers. Visit the Jira Align Community Collection today.
Need to contact Jira Align Support? Please open a support request.