Most pages in 10X contain a filter option to narrow down the list of selected criteria displayed in a grid/table. For example, in the Features grid, you may want to filter the list of features by a specific owner, program, or epic. Note that when filtering by a program, you will see both features where the selected program is a primary program and features where it is an additional program.
- To filter a list, click the Apply Filters button on the toolbar.
- In the dialog box that displays, select your filtering criteria from the drop-down menu.
- To further refine the filter, click the plus sign next to the drop-down menu to activate another field where you can add specific search strings to include in the filter.
- Click the Filter button to view the results.
- One or more filters you apply to a page can be saved at any time to re-apply later. To save a filter configuration, click the Save Filter button.
- The Add Filter dialog box displays. Type a name for the filter configuration in the Filter Name textbox, and then click Save Filter to save your changes.
After saving a filter configuration, you can apply it to the grid you saved it on. To apply a saved filter to a grid:
- Click Saved Filters on the toolbar.
- A list of saved filters displays. Click the filter name to apply it to the grid.
- To delete a saved filter, click the trashcan icon to remove it from the list.