About this report
The Organizational Hierarchy is a tree-like report, showing data from the highest organization level down to the team level. The report is based entirely on the selections made on the Configuration bar and will show all Agile teams associated with your selection. All the links are clickable and open the item’s slide-out panel.
- Select the Reports icon from the left Navigation menu.
- Start typing the report's name in the Search box.
- Once found, select the report.
Note: You can also use the categories on the left to search for the needed reports.
- Organization structures must exist.
- Portfolios and programs must exist.
- Agile teams must exist.
- Team members must be associated with teams.
How are report values calculated?
- Team level shows all team members assigned to the team.
- Program level shows a rollup of members of teams under this program.
- Portfolio level shows a rollup of members of teams under program(s) associated with this portfolio.
- Organization hierarchy shows a rollup of members of teams under portfolio(s) associated with this organization hierarchy.
How to interpret this report
Use this report as you would any standard organizational chart to explore the hierarchy you have built in your system. For your convenience, you can click Expand/Collapse to Level to select the level you want to view the report by; the report will collapse or expand to the selected level, showing you the necessary information right away.
Join the Atlassian Community!
The Atlassian Community is a unique, highly collaborative space where customers and Atlassians come together. Ask questions and get answers, start discussions, and collaborate with thousands of other Jira Align customers. Visit the Jira Align Community Collection today.
Need to contact Jira Align Support? Please open a support request.