About this report
The organizational hierarchy is a tree-like report, showing data from the highest organization level down to the team level. The report is based entirely on the selections made on the Configuration bar and will show all Agile teams associated with your selection. All the links are clickable and open the item’s details panel.
To navigate to this report:
If you’re using the new navigation:
- Select Strategy, Portfolios, Solutions, Programs, or Teams in the top navigation bar and select the entity you want to view information about.
- On the sidebar, select Reports in the list of options.
- Select Organizational hierarchy; the report displays.
If you’re using the old navigation:
- Select the Reports icon from the left Nav menu.
- Start typing the report's name in the Search box.
- Once found, select the report.
Note: You can also use the categories on the left to search for the needed reports.
- Organization structures must exist.
- Portfolios and programs must exist.
- Agile teams must exist.
- Team members must be associated with teams.
How are report values calculated?
- Team level shows all team members assigned to the team.
- Program level shows a rollup of members of teams under this program.
- Portfolio level shows a rollup of members of teams under program(s) associated with this portfolio.
- Organization hierarchy shows a rollup of members of teams under portfolio(s) associated with this organization hierarchy.
How to interpret this report
Use this report as you would any standard organizational chart to explore the hierarchy you have built in your system. For your convenience, you can click Expand/Collapse to Level to select the level you want to view the report by; the report will collapse or expand to the selected level, showing you the necessary information right away.