Moved non-Agile team roles out
We moved the Release Train Engineer role from Agile team to the program level team selection. Business Owner, Epic Owner, and Enterprise Architect were moved to the portfolio level team. Permissions for these roles at program and portfolio levels are similar to basic program/portfolio team roles, but they will be extended in future. Users that were assigned to these roles in existing Agile teams and sprints are still available as a read-only option. This means that you won’t be able to assign a user to these roles, but existing user to role assignments will be persisted.
Add notes to Roadmap items
Users can now add notes to the Roadmap work items. In View Configuration under Custom Columns, you can add notes as a column on the roadmap. Clicking on the note cell allows you to add a note. These notes tie out to the Status Reports – notes defined there will render on the Roadmap and vice versa.
The Organizational Hierarchy report allows users to quickly view a hierarchy tree based on their selections on the Configuration bar. The view renders up to the highest level of an organization down to teams. On the right side of the chart, you can see a rollup of users at each level.
View Program Board by team
When a team is selected on the Configuration bar, the Program Board will filter the view to only that team’s work and any related work. Related work will either be other teams working on the same feature or dependencies from other teams.
Accepted work will show green while communicating existing planning issues
On the Program Board, when work is accepted, it will now render green regardless of existing planning issues. If the work does still have planning issues, a red earmark will render in the corner of the feature to signify existing planning issues.
Visualize split features
The Program Board now shows when a feature has been split or is the result of a split feature. A black bar will render on either side of the feature – the left side means it’s the product of a split (part two), the right side means it’s the original split feature.
- On the Work Tree page, when more than one program is selected on the Configuration bar, data for the program will be loaded only when a user expands its details, not on the initial Work Tree load.
- Users will now default to a program they have access to when they log in without any program or PI selected. This reduces the chance of landing on a view with too many records on login.
- Performance improvements were made to the Program Room initial load as well as navigation when in the room. The room will now load up to 65% faster depending on the action taken within the room.
- The Progress by Objective report now can be accessed from More Options on the Objectives grid and the Objectives grid can be accessed from the Progress by Objective report.
- Updated the Progress by Objective report's charts. Now the chart's lines are aligned with the correct sprint label on the x-axis.
- Users can open work items in a new tab on right-click.
- Fixed an issue with closed impediment triggering an Objective to show planning issues.
- The Program Board now supports team-level filtering.
- Fixed an issue with the orphans count on the Program Board not filtering by the selections on the Configuration bar.
- Fixed an issue when hover summary stuck even after a user moved the cursor.
- WSJF scores now render on card printouts.
- Fixed an issue with import not updating Time Tracking roles for users.
- Updated description to the External ID and UID columns. Now, it describes the intent and rules for this fields in a more clear way.
- Fixed an issue with special characters converting to HTML during the Objective export. Now special characters are displayed as a plain text.
- Fixed an issue with the Reset button in Extra Configs. Now when clicking it, all filters are reset to default values.
- Updated audit log to capture task creation that is happening when copying a story.
- Updated the capability Estimation page not to show deleted capabilities.
- Updated the feature Estimation page to support filtering by Theme and Theme Group. Now when applying such filter, only features that are tied to the selected Theme or Theme Group will appear.
- Time Tracking users can now see data based on a user’s location in the hierarchy instead of a project location in the hierarchy, so you can see data without having to be assigned to the top node of the hierarchy (Business Unit level).
- Fixed an issue with child items count not reflecting filters applied. Now child items count is aligned with what is actually displayed in a report.
- Fixed an issue with the Move To option on Kanban that wasn’t working when trying to move cards on the board that has multiple swim lanes.
- Updated the burnup line on the Team Burndowns report to start at zero on the y-axis.
- Fixed an issue with dates on the Effort Point Burndown chart. With these changes, dates will match the sprint's timeframe.
- Addressed an issue with the Relationship Item column on the Risks grid. Now it’s showing a link to item a risk is mapped to. The link is clickable and triggers a slide-out panel for the relationship item.
- Added the Sprint column to the Splits And Drops report. With this column, users will be able to identify what sprint and team they are viewing at this point.
- Removed duplicates of the Sprint Performance report on the Reports page.
- Fixed an issue where launching the Value Score report off an Epic or a Capability was rendering a mixed bag list of Epics and Capabilities, not one or the other.
- Fixed an issue when users were seeing forecast points multiplied by five when viewing the forecast by estimated story points.