Community of Practice is a group of people who share a concern or passion for something they do and learn how to do it better as they interact regularly. This team is used only as a security control for access to a specified community of practice.
To create a community of practice team:
- Select Team from the left menu bar.
- Under the Manage section of the menu bar, select Teams; the Teams page displays.
- On the toolbar (top-right of the page), click Add Team.
- From the Type drop-down menu, select Community of Practice.
- Type your team’s name and the description of the team’s main focus and responsibilities.
- Select the team’s owner from the corresponding drop-down menu.
- Select the communities of practice the team members will have access to, and then click Save.
To add members to a community of practice team:
- On the Members tab, select the necessary team members to add to your team.
- Click Save & Close.
Join the Atlassian Community!
The Atlassian Community is a unique, highly collaborative space where customers and Atlassians come together. Ask questions and get answers, start discussions, and collaborate with thousands of other Jira Align customers. Visit the Jira Align Community Collection today.
Need to contact Jira Align Support? Please open a support request.