Community of Practice is a group of people who share a concern or passion for something they do and learn how to do it better as they interact regularly. This team is used only as a security control for access to a specified community of practice.
To create a community of practice team:
- Select Team from the left menu bar.
- Under the Manage section of the menu bar, select Teams; the Teams page displays.
- On the toolbar (top-right of the page), click Add Team.
- From the Type drop-down menu, select Community of Practice.
- Type your team’s name and the description of the team’s main focus and responsibilities.
- Select the team’s owner from the corresponding drop-down menu.
- Select the communities of practice the team members will have access to, and then click Save.
To add members to a community of practice team:
- On the Members tab, select the necessary team members to add to your team.
- Click Save & Close.