- Updated Team Status Dependency Map to show Team Needs From Others by default.
Progress by Objective
- Added status color coding.
Administration, Roles, and Permissions
- Removed ability to delete last story type from Story Types in Administration.
- Fixed an issue with Add, Save, and Delete Release Vehicle. Now, only these permissions control whether a user is able to add, save, and delete a release vehicle.
Defect Areas Fixes
- Fixed an issue where the Committed by column shows Requires a Need by for external dependencies when a Need by has been defined. Now, the label is removed and users have the ability to select whether or not a dependency is committed.
- Fixed an issue with epic and capability dependencies not appearing in filter results when filtering by an external entity.
- Updated dependency edit page to save changes when accessing the Manage External Entities page from dependency edit.
- Fixed an issue with the Dependencies grid showing dependencies from teams that the user is not assigned to.
- Updated Committed by field to be editable only for users that are assigned to the Depends on team.
- Fixed performance issues with Tier 1 on the Time Tracking page. Now, performance is as fast as on other pages of the application.
- Fixed an issue with timesheet approve and timesheet submit days defaulting to Sunday.
- Fixed an issue where a message prompting to disable filtering would not appear in backlog when context menu filter by Product or Release Vehicle was applied. Now, under these conditions, a message appears and users are unable to rank items.
- Fixed an issue with orphans in the backlog not filtering correctly by an epic’s additional program.
- Updated the hover-over messaging when viewing the Feature fly-out. Now, the message “Teams assigned to Stories for this Feature cannot be removed” appears only for teams that are assigned to stories under feature.
- Expanded Extra Configs on Program Board to show the Apply button without scrolling.
- Fixed an issue with the Users list populating and updating without any users’ actions.
- Updated Forecasts to show progress for epics that have capabilities assigned.
- Fixed an issue with Roadmap using Program Board dates to build objects. Now, it uses only dates/sprints that were defined for the work item in the edit panel.
- Addressed an issue in which the Teams field on the Add Objective panel would not appear. Now, it appears for program objectives right after the panel is opened.
- Added filtering by context menu to the Quick Load dialog box on Kanban boards.
- Added ability to view Innovation Tournaments.
- Fixed an issue with WSJF dialog box not showing the final score and formulas used to calculate it.
- Updated the Quick Add functionality to populate feature description with feature title, to make it consistent with how epic and story quick add works.
- Added the ability to save changes to the Program field and custom drop-down menus at the same time.
- Fixed an issue with the Capability Owner field resetting when changing capability parent.
- Addressed an issue with the Columns Shown dialog box not showing any values on initial load.
- Updated the Team slide-out panel and few other pages to support standard laptop resolution (1366x768). Now, the buttons are placed in a way to be always visible.
- Fixed an issue where the Add Acceptance Criteria button would appear with disabled permissions.
- Fixed an issue with global search not showing correct results with search by ID. Now, it shows only items that exactly match the search criteria.
- Fixed an issue with team names overlapping each other in the Velocity Trend report.
Join the Atlassian Community!
The Atlassian Community is a unique, highly collaborative space where customers and Atlassians come together. Ask questions and get answers, start discussions, and collaborate with thousands of other Jira Align customers. Visit the Jira Align Community Collection today.
Need to contact Jira Align Support? Please open a support request.