Allocation of strategic drivers to PIs is used in the Strategic Driver Allocation report. You can create strategic drivers under Administration > Settings > Platform > Dropdowns.
To allocate strategic drivers to a PI:
- Select Program from the left menu bar.
- Under the Manage section of the menu bar, select Program Increments; the Program Increments page displays.
- Select the program increment you want to allocate strategic drivers to.
- Click Full Details to expand the section.
- Under Strategic Driver, click Manage Strategic Driver Allocations.
- From the Strategic Driver drop-down menu, select the strategic drivers you want to allocate to this PI.
- Under Percentage, type the percent you want to allocate to each of the selected strategic drivers for this PI. The total allocation should be 100%.
- Click Save.
- Click Save & Close.
Join the Atlassian Community!
The Atlassian Community is a unique, highly collaborative space where customers and Atlassians come together. Ask questions and get answers, start discussions, and collaborate with thousands of other Jira Align customers. Visit the Jira Align Community Collection today.
Need to contact Jira Align Support? Please open a support request.