Allocation of strategic drivers to PIs is used in the Strategic Driver Allocation report. You can create strategic drivers under Administration > Settings > Platform > Dropdowns.
To allocate strategic drivers to a PI:
- Select Program from the left menu bar.
- Under the Manage section of the menu bar, select Program Increments; the Program Increments page displays.
- Select the program increment you want to allocate strategic drivers to.
- Click Full Details to expand the section.
- Under Strategic Driver, click Manage Strategic Driver Allocations.
- From the Strategic Driver drop-down menu, select the strategic drivers you want to allocate to this PI.
- Under Percentage, type the percent you want to allocate to each of the selected strategic drivers for this PI. The total allocation should be 100%.
- Click Save.
- Click Save & Close.