Allocate strategic drivers on the program increments page:
If you’re using the new navigation:
- Select Programs in the top navigation bar and select the program containing the PI you want to allocate strategic drivers to.
- On the sidebar, select More items in the list of options.
- Select Program increments; the program increments page displays.
If you’re using the old navigation:
- Select Program from the left Nav menu.
- Under the Manage section, select Program Increments; the program increments page displays.
To allocate strategic drivers to a PI:
- On the program increments page, select the program increment you want to allocate strategic drivers to.
- Click Full Details to expand the section.
- Under Strategic Driver, click Manage Strategic Driver Allocations.
- From the Strategic Driver drop-down menu, select the strategic drivers you want to allocate to this PI.
- Under Percentage, type the percent you want to allocate to each of the selected strategic drivers for this PI. The total allocation should be 100%.
- Click Save.
- Click Save & Close.