It is possible to migrate your Jira instance, and this is the impact on the Jira Align–Jira Software integration.
To integrate Jira Software with Jira Align:
- Ensure mutual TLS is set up and working properly. If you require any technical assistance, please reach out to Jira Align's customer support.
To change the connection within Jira Align to Jira Software:
- If you’re using the new navigation, select the Settings gear in the top navigation bar. If you’re using the old navigation, select Administration in the left Nav menu.
- On the left side of the page, select Jira Settings in the Connectors section.
- Select the Jira Connectors button in the upper-right of the page.
- Select the necessary connector, click Deactivate, and then click Yes in the confirmation message.
- In the Jira API URL box, enter the API URL for the new Jira environment.
Note: If you use OAuth or API token authentication, we suggest that you authorize a new token.
- Click the Test Now link to test the connection.
Note: This does not test authentication—only connectivity to the new environment. If there are connection issues, click View Logs on the Manage Projects tab to check the logs for the Jira connector.
- Click Activate to re-activate the connector.
- Monitor Jira Software logs in Jira Align to ensure that the Jira connector is authenticating.