Now organizations are able to track Epic budgeting data on a Roadmap with six new columns that were added:
- Total CapEx
- Total OpEx
- External CapEx
- External OpEx
- Estimate at Completion
- Spend to Date
Same columns are also available for the Features view.
The Theme Total Budget column is available for selection in the Theme view.
Release Vehicle view:
Highlight capability was added to the Release Vehicle view. Similar to the Program Increment view, this allows better visualization of important work in scope of a Release Vehicle.
Optimization and usability improvements:
- The View All Outstanding Timesheets option was added to the Time Approval page in the Week drop-down menu. This allows time approvers to select all timesheets from all weeks that are open and require their attention.
- Timesheet approvers are now able to back and forward navigate through the timesheets.
- The Reject and Approve actions bring a user to the next timesheet without additional actions.
- Only tasks with time recorded appear on the page and all other tasks are hidden under an expandable drawer.
User default roles:
Two new options were added to the JIRA setup:
- Default System Role for New User(s)
- Default Team Role for New User(s)
A user synced from JIRA will receive a system and a team role based on what is selected from these drop-down menus. This allows Admins to control access of JIRA users to AgileCraft capabilities.
Defect Areas Fixes
- Fixed an error that was appearing when expanding an Epic in the Bottoms Up view.
- Fixed an issue with the expanding functionality for items spanned across PIs. Now an item is expanded only if the section's expand was clicked.
- Fixed an issue with the Strategy view of the Work Tree not expanding to Features. Now clicking the plus icon to expand an Epic expands child Features under it.
- Fixed an issue with the Capabilities list disappearing.
- Fixed an issue with terminology for Epics (Portfolio Ask, Start/Initiation, and Target Completion Dates) not reflecting in export and audit log.
- Fixed an issue with Epic's children list disappearing. Now when closing a child edit panel and getting back to a parent edit, the children list is still displayed.
- Fixed an issue with the Sprint column not appearing in the grid when the Configuration bar filter is applied.
- Fixed the Clear Selected Feature tooltip on the Story edit panel.
- Added the ability to add Stories to a Feature without LOE points defined.
- Fixed an issue with filtering by tag in the Stories grid not working.
- Added the ability for a Product Owner/Scrum Master and Team Coach to update the sprint state.
- Fixed an issue with all data disappearing from a report when applying the filter that filters out a part of data.
- Removed unnecessary refresh when accessing the Health or Comments dialog box.
- Fixed an issue with highlight Capability functionality not working.
- Fixed an issue with Program Increments and Sprints overlapping in the time aggregation bar.
- Fixed an issue with Program Teams appearing on the Program Board.
- Fixed an issue with the Capture functionality only capturing a visible part of the board instead of the entire board.
- Fixed an issue with changing the card size in the Kanban Column view. Now the card size is updated based on the selected view.
- Fixed an issue with not applicable columns shown in the Backlog. Five columns are available for Epics and three for Capabilities in the Kanban State view.
- Fixed an issue with stories not appearing in the Backlog after initial creation.
- Fixed an issue with broken Custom Issue Types deletion.
- Fixed counterpoint sync issues. Now when updating acceptance criteria in AgileCraft for Story or Feature that does not have acceptance criteria in JIRA, latest changes in JIRA are not erased.
- Fixed an issue with users not able to log in to the application through SSO.
- Fixed an issue with Program dependencies not appearing in the Program Room.
- Added the Accepted User Stories line to the Short Term Metrics in the Team Room.
- Fixed an issue with the Stories By State report not applying the sprint filter correctly. Now it is built based on a story sprint assignment instead of the acceptance date.
- Fixed an issue with Lean Use Cases not showing steps.
- Fixed an issue with Capabilities export not showing Themes. Now when exporting Features, finance fields are not shifted.
- Fixed an issue with the Collaboration menu appearing even when Collaboration was disabled for a role.
- Fixed an issue with the Target Sync filter in the Objectives grid. Now it is built based on a Program Increment selected on the Configuration bar.
Join the Atlassian Community!
The Atlassian Community is a unique, highly collaborative space where customers and Atlassians come together. Ask questions and get answers, start discussions, and collaborate with thousands of other Jira Align customers. Visit the Jira Align Community Collection today.
Need to contact Jira Align Support? Please open a support request.