To customize and give a visual theme to your PIs, you can add and view images on your PI cards in the roadmap Program Increment view. When a PI card does not have a defined image, the default image is rendered.
To upload an image to a PI card:
- Open the Program menu.
- On the left panel, click Manage, and then click Roadmaps.
- Select a program and a PI from the corresponding drop-down menus on the Configuration bar on the top.
Note: You can select a custom PI range under Select Range or a date range under Quick Selects.
- Select Program Increment as your roadmap view.
- Click Replace Image on a PI card that you want to upload an image for.
- Select an image you want to upload, and then click Open.
Note: You can upload .png and .jpg formats with a 5 MB limit.
- Click Upload, and then close the dialog box.