With Jira Align, you can download your roadmap as a .png image and as a .csv file to use in a variety of reports outside of the application and share it with various stakeholders. Additionally, you can download PI and release vehicle cards as a .png image.
Important: The .csv export works only in the Work view. Additionally, the export to .csv file only supports exporting of the top level work items. For example, if you export while viewing Themes or Epics by Theme, you will get the same list of themes in your .csv file.
All PI and release vehicle cards, even if they are off the active screen view, are captured in the .png image.
To download or export a roadmap:
- Open the Program menu, and then select Roadmaps under Manage.
- Select a program and a PI from the corresponding drop-down menus on the Configuration bar on the top.
Note: You can select a custom PI range under Select Range or a date range under Quick Selects.
- Select either Work, Program Increment, or Release Vehicle as your roadmap view.
- Click Export on the toolbar, and then select either Download PNG or CSV Export.
- For the image download, click Download, select the location for the image, click Save, and then close the dialog box.
- For the .csv export, select the location for the file, and then click Save.