Jira Align developed a new Roadmap prototype, which you can find under Program > Manage > Roadmaps.
Roadmaps are designed to give users a visual representation of how their objects line up against each other in their current PI and how they are linked together. They offer a holistic view of your PIs and the ability to manage the objects within the PI, for example, change the begin and end dates or set the health.
From the feature organization perspective, there are three main verticals of the roadmaps:
- Planning upfront
- Tracking while the work is being done
- Reporting throughout
Mainly, the roadmaps are aimed at the executive level management, Scrum Masters, and product owners who can work with roadmaps through the top-down and bottom-up views. Rights and permissions of the team roles on object pages correspond to the ones on the roadmaps.
- Navigate to Roadmaps
- Visualize Roadmaps in Work View
- Visualize Roadmaps in Program Increment View
- Visualize Roadmaps in Release Vehicle View
- Visualize Roadmaps in Briefing View
- Configure the Roadmap Display
- Filter Roadmaps
- Create a Roadmap Detached Instance
- Synchronize Object Data with Roadmaps
- Download Roadmaps as Image Files
- Add Images to Roadmap PI Cards