Due to the nature of continuous software development, some changes are applied to environments outside of our normal release schedule. In order to urgently remedy reported issues, the following changes were added to version 10.114.3.8 via a hotfix, which was deployed to environments on the bundled release track on the evening of Friday, December 16.
Enhancements and features
Security vulnerability fixes
- Resolved a stored Iframe injection vulnerability affecting key results.
- Resolved a remote code execution vulnerability affecting the align-autocore repository.
- Resolved a regular expression denial of service vulnerability affecting the alignweb repository.
- Resolved security vulnerabilities affecting the alignapi repository.
- Resolved a remote code execution vulnerability affecting the alignapi repository.
- Resolved a remote code execution vulnerability affecting the alignintegration repository.
Join the Atlassian Community!
The Atlassian Community is a unique, highly collaborative space where customers and Atlassians come together. Ask questions and get answers, start discussions, and collaborate with thousands of other Jira Align customers. Visit the Jira Align Community Collection today.
Need to contact Jira Align Support? Please open a support request.