A standup is a live team meeting to manage the daily synchronization of work and to align teams. A Scrum Master, product owner, QA lead, or team coach can start a daily standup for an Agile team.
To run a daily standup:
- Select Team from the left menu bar.
- Under the Team section of the menu bar, select Team Meetings.
- Select Daily Meeting from the drop-down menu, and then select the start and end dates of the sprint for which you want to run the meeting. Daily standups are scheduled for every day of the sprint.
- Click Start Meeting for the appropriate sprint.
- View and discuss team and story impediments, dependencies, and PI risks if any, and then click Start Meeting.
- Listen to a team member report for the work done for the day and view the reported hours, and then click Process Changes on the toolbar to move to another team member. If a team member is not present at the meeting, click Absent.
Note: You can add impediments directly for the user.
- Under View Completed Users, click Redo in the team member's profile if you want to change the input time, and then click Yes in the confirmation message.
- Repeat Step 6 for each team member. You can mark stories as tested when it is the QA lead’s turn and development complete when it is the Scrum Master’s turn.
- Click End Meeting to end the daily standup.
- View the charts, and then click End This Meeting.
To view a summary of a daily standup:
- On the Meetings page, click the View Meeting button for the necessary daily meeting.
To continue a daily standup:
- Click the View Meeting button for the necessary daily meeting
- Click Continue Meeting, and then click Yes in the confirmation message.
- Complete Steps 5–10 of the To run a daily standup procedure.