Jira Align comes with a default set of roles that can be configured. The built-in roles are appropriate for the following people in your organization:
- Super Admin: Jira Align administrators who can customize configuration and terminology.
- PMO: Program managers, members of the PMO, or release train engineers.
- Executive: Executives and high-level personnel mainly interested in finances and reporting at a high level.
- Product Owners: Product managers, product owners, and business analysts.
- Team Leads: Scrum Masters, project managers, architects, and development leads.
- Team Member: Developers and QA engineers.
- Kanban Users or Default: Anyone who wants a Kanban board but does not need the roll up or reporting features.
- External User: A user, such as an external customer, who needs access to Jira Align. These users have the option to submit enhancement requests or ideas through the ideas portal.
Join the Atlassian Community!
The Atlassian Community is a unique, highly collaborative space where customers and Atlassians come together. Ask questions and get answers, start discussions, and collaborate with thousands of other Jira Align customers. Visit the Jira Align Community Collection today.
Need to contact Jira Align Support? Please open a support request.