Jira Align comes with a default set of roles that can be configured. The built-in roles are appropriate for the following people in your organization:
- Super Admin: Jira Align administrators who can customize configuration and terminology.
- PMO: Program managers, members of the PMO, or release train engineers.
- Executive: Executives and high-level personnel mainly interested in finances and reporting at a high level.
- Product Owners: Product managers, product owners, and business analysts.
- Team Leads: Scrum Masters, project managers, architects, and development leads.
- Team Member: Developers and QA engineers.
- Kanban Users or Default: Anyone who wants a Kanban board but does not need the roll up or reporting features.
- External User: A user, such as an external customer, who needs access to Jira Align. These users have the option to submit enhancement requests or ideas through the ideas portal.