For a more efficient work process, you can move several working items at once between different PIs, programs, and sprints.
As an example, this topic describes the procedure of moving stories, but you can also use the following procedure for epics, capabilities, features, or risks.
Mass move stories from the stories page:
If you’re using the new navigation:
- Select Teams in the top navigation bar and select the team you want to view stories for.
- On the sidebar, select Stories in the list of options; the stories page displays.
If you’re using the old navigation:
- Select Team from the left Nav menu.
- Under the Manage section, select Stories; the stories page displays.
To mass move stories:
- On the stories page, select Mass Move from the More Actions menu on the toolbar (top-right of the page).
- Under Select work items, select Story from the Object dropdown.
- From the corresponding dropdowns, select the PI, program, and sprint to which the stories belong.
- Select the check boxes of the stories that you want to move or select Check all to select all stories.
- Under Select program increment, select the PI, program, and sprint to which you want to move the stories.
- Select Move work items to move the selected stories.
Important: When moving epics, note that they are moved into one PI. If an epic is assigned to multiple PIs, all prior assignments are replaced. Previously entered PI estimates will be cleared as a result.
Note: Access to Mass Move is controlled by the Manage Agile Objects(Admin) system role toggle.