With the export option, you can store your working items and other objects in one document. You can also use this option to email or review the data. The exported file is saved in the Excel format. You can export themes, epics, capabilities, features, stories, and much more.
Pay attention to these Excel maximum limits for good performance during the export process. You can find more information on Excel specifications and limits here.
- Column width – 255 characters
- Total number of characters that a cell can contain – 32,767 characters
- Maximum number of line feeds per cell – 253
As an example, this topic describes the procedure of exporting stories. In the export file, the story rank will be down to the sprint level, meaning stories are ranked against other stories from their team in the same sprint.
To export stories:
- Select Team from the left menu bar.
- Under the Manage section of the menu bar, select Stories; the Stories page displays.
- From the More Actions menu on the toolbar (top-right of the page), select Export Stories.
- Select if you want to include acceptance criteria and HTML formatting into the exported file.
Note: If HTML formatting is removed, the text will not be formatted when re-imported.
- Click Export.
- Select the location for the document, and then click Save.
Join the Atlassian Community!
The Atlassian Community is a unique, highly collaborative space where customers and Atlassians come together. Ask questions and get answers, start discussions, and collaborate with thousands of other Jira Align customers. Visit the Jira Align Community Collection today.
Need to contact Jira Align Support? Please open a support request.