In Jira Align, personas are fictional characters that represent users within a targeted demographic, attitude, or behavior.
If you associate personas with the product, take advantage of the Product Room functionality.
To create a persona:
- Select Portfolio from the left menu bar.
- Under the Manage section of the menu bar, select Personas; the Personas page displays.
- On the toolbar (top-right of the page), click the Add Persona button.
- Type the persona's role name, and its first and last names.
- To build the persona's profile, type the persona's favorite quote, life goals, background or life story, needs or motivation the persona has to use the product, and persona's goals for using the product.
- Select one or multiple programs to which the persona belongs.
- Click Save. After saving your changes, you can add a picture of the persona by clicking Change Picture on the right of the slide-out panel.
- Click Save & Close.
The Backlog Analysis calculations are generated based on the percent of stories that are assigned to the persona, either planned or delivered. The percent might be zero if too few stories are assigned. You can associate a story with a persona on the story details panel (expand Full Details).
Join the Atlassian Community!
The Atlassian Community is a unique, highly collaborative space where customers and Atlassians come together. Ask questions and get answers, start discussions, and collaborate with thousands of other Jira Align customers. Visit the Jira Align Community Collection today.
Need to contact Jira Align Support? Please open a support request.