A program team works to manage a program backlog across multiple teams. Members of the team can access all data within the program and have some visibility into programs within the same parent portfolio.
Create program teams on the teams page:
If you’re using the new navigation:
- Select Teams in the top navigation bar and select any team.
- On the sidebar, select More items in the list of page options.
- Select Teams; the teams page displays.
If you’re using the old navigation:
- Select Program from the left Nav menu.
- Under the Manage section, select Program Teams; the teams page displays.
To create a program team:
- On the teams page, find the name of the team that you created in the Create programs article, and then click its name. The Program Team is created at the same time the program is created.
- Under Team Members, select the necessary team members to add to your team. Under Team Roles, select the role of each team member on the team.
- Click Save & Close.
Note: To delete a team, select a checkbox next to a team you want to delete, and then select Delete from the More Actions menu on the toolbar. Note that deleting a team will also delete the data related to the team and could affect metrics related to that team's work over time.