The Team Room is the area where your team collaborates, conducts all standups, planning and review meetings, and manages all work. The Team Room provides a consolidated view of your and your team's tasks, stories, defects, and key milestones.
The Team Room is a great place to see everything assigned to the team as a whole and individuals on the team. Work can be viewed and reported on from the Team Room.
To navigate to the Team Room:
- Select Team from the left menu bar.
- Under the Team section of the menu bar, select Team Room; the Team Room page displays.
- In the upper-left corner, from the drop-down menus, select a team and a sprint. You can find the following information in the Team Room:
- Progress. Sprint statistics, such as time left for the sprint, team velocity, percent of accepted story points, and a number of defects closed, tasks done, stories accepted, and dependencies done.
- Dependencies. Dependencies for the team in this sprint.
- Impediments. Impediments blocking the team in this sprint.
- Sprint. A list of user stories, tasks, and defects.
- Sprint goal. The desired outcome of a sprint that is set at the planning meeting.
- Chat. An area for chat and discussions on any work item involved in the sprint.
- Objectives. Objectives the team set for this sprint at the planning meeting.