You can add products to Jira Align to manage and report on a backlog of work by product and product line.
To create a product:
- Select Product Management from the left menu bar, and then click Products under Product.
- On the toolbar (top-right of the page), click the Add Product button.
- Add a product’s full and short names in the corresponding boxes.
- Set the product to active or inactive. Active and inactive states mean that the product is available or unavailable for selection on the Configuration bar.
- Select an organization structure to which the product belongs, and then set the parent product for this product.
- Select a business model, which is a visual chart with elements describing a product's value proposition, infrastructure, customers, and finances.
- Select a product vision. A product can only tie to one vision, but one product vision can have multiple products associated.
- Click Save. Additional sections appear:
- Tie personas to the product.
- Establish product–competitor relationships. If you delete a competitor, all associated relationships will also be removed.
- Associate products with roadmap detached instances.
- Click Save & Close.
Join the Atlassian Community!
The Atlassian Community is a unique, highly collaborative space where customers and Atlassians come together. Ask questions and get answers, start discussions, and collaborate with thousands of other Jira Align customers. Visit the Jira Align Community Collection today.
Need to contact Jira Align Support? Please open a support request.