About this report
The ScrumBan report captures the number of cards in progress and the number of new cards added over the previous 14 days. The report provides this information in the form of a line graph will color coding. The ScrumBan report provides visibility into the rate new cards are being added to the board and the progress of current cards in process. The ScrumBan report helps to ensure the team is setup to optimize flow by limiting WIP and adhering to WIP limits.
- Select the Reports icon from the left Navigation menu.
- Start typing the report's name in the Search box.
- Once found, select the report.
Note: You can also use the categories on the left to search for the needed reports.
- PI must exist in the system and be tied to a program.
- Features must be created and tied to the PI.
- Work items must be created.
- Work items must be assigned to selected kanban board.
How are report values calculated?
- The count of cards is pulled from each column of the selected Kanban board.
- Cumulative count of new cards added to the board.
How to interpret this report
The goal of a Kanban system is to limit the amount of work in process so the work flowing through the system matches its capacity. The report provides a holistic view of the number of cards in process and the number of new cards added, providing a quick snapshot of the scope of work of the entire Kanban board. The graph shows the number of cards in each stage of the process that grows over time. Thus, the time period is shown on the x-axis of the report, and the overall card count is shown on the y-axis. This report can be used to show trends in how the work flows into and through the Kanban system.