The No “Launched Date” Export report shows any projects that are past their expected Expected Completion date and do not have a Launched date. This report is exported as an .xls document, which you can use outside of Jira Align.
If your project's Expected Completion date is not correct, fill in the Expected Completion Date (original) column with the latest Expected Completion date and also update Jira Align with the same date, or if the project has launched, update Jira Align with the Launched date.
To export a report:
- Select Time Tracking from the left menu bar.
- On the toolbar (top-left of the page), click the Reports button; the Reports page displays.
- Under Compliance Reports, click No “Launched Date” Export.
- Select a time project owner, a year, and a month for which you want to see the report.
- Click Export, select the location for the document, and then click Save.
- Close the dialog box.