About this report
The Risk ROAM report shows all risks by the ROAM category with quick view graphics (open vs. closed, risk of occurrence, and impact of occurrence). The ROAM-based risk management model is a method for scaling risk management and implies the following:
- Resolved. A risk is addressed and is no longer a concern.
- Owned. Someone takes responsibility for a risk.
- Accepted. Nothing more can be done. If the risk occurs, the release may be compromised.
- Mitigated. The team has a plan to adjust if necessary.
- PI must exist in the system and be tied to a program.
- Themes, epics, and features must exist in the system.
- Risks must be created.
How are report values calculated?
- Resolved = the percent (number) of risks marked as Resolved in the selected PI and are no longer a concern.
- Owned = the percent (number) of risks marked as Owned in the selected PI, which someone took the responsibility for.
- Accepted = the percent (number) of risks marked as Accepted in the selected PI, due to which the release may be compromised.
- Mitigated = the percent (number) of risks marked as Mitigated in the selected PI, which the team has a plan for.
- Open vs Closed = the number (percent) of closed and open risks (as identified on the Risk page).
- Risk of Occurrence = the chance of a risk occurring (as identified on the Risk page).
- Impact of Occurrence = the impact a risk may have (as identified on the Risk page).
To change the status of a risk, simply drag and drop it in one of the sections: Resolved, Owned, Accepted, or Mitigated.
How to interpret this report
The Risk ROAM report provides an easily consumable view of all risks by ROAM category with quick view graphics by key management categories. This report is a visualization of the risks identified by team members and managers who collaborated to decide how to handle them. This report is visible to different team roles, starting with the team members and going up to Scrum Masters, RTEs, Product and Portfolio Managers.
Join the Atlassian Community!
The Atlassian Community is a unique, highly collaborative space where customers and Atlassians come together. Ask questions and get answers, start discussions, and collaborate with thousands of other Jira Align customers. Visit the Jira Align Community Collection today.
Need to contact Jira Align Support? Please open a support request.