About this report
The Action Items Report provides a list of open and closed meeting action items for a specific program within a PI. The action items are entered for meetings held via the Team Room, Program Room, and Portfolio Room.
The report shows the following information for the action items:
- Status: the action item is either open or closed
- Start Date: the date the action item was created
- Action Item: the name/description of the action item
- Age: how many days the action item is open
- Owner: owner of the action item
- Comments: any notes or comments about the action item
This report is beneficial to Scrum Masters, team leaders and members, and product owners to keep track of action items and make sure they are being closed out. It is beneficial to review the report with team members frequently, such as in daily standups and other recurring meetings.
- Select the Reports icon from the left Navigation menu.
- Start typing the report's name in the Search box.
- Once found, select the report.
Note: You can also use the categories on the left to search for the needed reports.
- PI must exist in the system and be tied to a program.
- Teams must be created and tied to a program.
- Meetings must be run via the Team Room, Program Room, or Portfolio Room.
How are report values calculated?
- Action item information is pulled from action items entered for meetings held in the Team Room, Program Room, and Portfolio Room.
How to interpret this report
An action item, created during a meeting, usually identifies a discrete task that must be accomplished, by either an individual or team. The action items displayed in this report serve as a "to do" list. Follow up in a consistent and timely manner with the owners to track progress and drive the action item to closure.