About this report
The In-Progress Trend report captures the movement of cards from the first column on the Kanban board, typically Not Started, into the In-Progress column on the Kanban board. The report provides this information in the form of a line graph with color coding.
- Select the Reports icon from the left Navigation menu.
- Start typing the report's name in the Search box.
- Once found, select the report.
Note: You can also use the categories on the left to search for the needed reports.
- PI must exist in the system, and be tied to a program.
- Features must be created and tied to the PI.
- Work items must be created.
- Work items must be assigned to selected kanban board.
- Work Item states must be mapped to the kanban board columns.
How are report values calculated?
- The count of cards is pulled from the Kanban board’s In-Progress column.
- The count will in all columns mapped to In-Progress.
How to interpret this report
The goal of a Kanban system is to limit the amount of work in process so the work flowing through the system matches its capacity. With this report, you can get a visual overview of the work you have in progress. This report can be used to show trends in how the work flows into and through the kanban system.