About this report
The Not Started Trend report captures the movement of cards from the backlog into the Not Started column, typically the first column on the Kanban board. The report provides this information in the form of a line graph with color coding.
- Select the Reports icon from the left Navigation menu.
- Start typing the report's name in the Search box.
- Once found, select the report.
Note: You can also use the categories on the left to search for the needed reports.
- PI must exist in the system and be tied to a program.
- Features must be created and tied to the PI.
- Work items must be created.
- Work items must be assigned to selected Kanban board.
- Work Item states must be mapped to the Kanban board columns.
How are report values calculated?
- The count of cards is pulled from the Kanban board’s Not Started column.
How to interpret this report
The goal of a Kanban system is to limit the amount of work in process so the work flowing through the system matches its capacity. With this report, you can get a visual overview of the work you have not started to improve work planning. This report can be used to show trends in how the work flows into the kanban system.