About this report
The Blocked Cards Trend report captures the number of cards marked as blocked (B) on the Kanban board. The report provides this information in the form of a line graph will color coding.
- Select the Reports icon from the left Navigation menu.
- Start typing the report's name in the Search box.
- Once found, select the report.
Note: You can also use the categories on the left to search for the needed reports.
- PI must exist in the system and be tied to a program.
- Features must be created and tied to the PI.
- Work items must be created.
- Work items must be assigned to selected kanban board.
How are report values calculated?
- The count of blocked cards is pulled from the selected Kanban board.
How to interpret this report
The goal of a Kanban system is to limit the amount of work in process so the work flowing through the system matches its capacity. With this report, you can get a visual overview of the cards blocked by defects and other issues so that you can resolve them in order to move forward with your work.