About this report
The Card Distribution report shows a distribution of cards grouped by columns on board, cards in archive, and cards in backlog for a specified Kanban board. The report provides this information in the form of a chart and shows the daily trends over the past 10 days.
- Select the Reports icon from the left Navigation menu.
- Start typing the report's name in the Search box.
- Once found, select the report.
Note: You can also use the categories on the left to search for the needed reports.
- PI must exist in the system and be tied to a program.
- Features must be created and tied to the PI.
- Stories must be created.
- Stories must be assigned to selected kanban board.
How are report values calculated?
- Story count for each specified state is pulled from the kanban board.
How to interpret this report
The goal of a kanban system is to limit the amount of work in process so the work flowing through the system matches its capacity. The report provides a complete snapshot of stories not started, active and archived work for a given kanban team in a roll up view for up to the minute team status reporting.