About this report
The Complete State Trend report captures the number of stories that move to the complete state on the kanban board for a specific team. The report provides this information by day in the form of a line graph over a 14 day period.
- Select the Reports icon from the left Navigation menu.
- Start typing the report's name in the Search box.
- Once found, select the report.
Note: You can also use the categories on the left to search for the needed reports.
- PI must exist in the system and be tied to a program.
- Features must be created and tied to the PI.
- Stories must be created.
- Stories must be assigned to selected Kanban board.
- Work Item states must be mapped to the kanban board columns.
How are report values calculated?
- Count of cards moved to completed state is pulled from the Completed column for a selected kanban board.
How to interpret this report
The goal of a kanban system is to limit the amount of work in process so the work flowing through the system matches its capacity. The report provides a snapshot of stories completed over a 14 day period. This report can be used to show cadence of stories being completed.