About this report
The complete state trend report captures the number of stories that move to the complete state on the kanban board for a specific team. The report provides this information by day in the form of a line graph over a 14 day period.
To navigate to this report:
If you’re using the new navigation:
- Select Strategy, Portfolios, Solutions, Programs, or Teams in the top navigation bar and select the entity you want to view information about.
- On the sidebar, select Reports in the list of options.
- Select Complete state trend; the report displays.
Note: This report does not filter by the scope or time selected on the sidebar.
If you’re using the old navigation:
- Select the Reports icon from the left Nav menu.
- Start typing the report's name in the Search box.
- Once found, select the report.
Note: You can also use the categories on the left to search for the needed reports.
- PI must exist in the system and be tied to a program.
- Features must be created and tied to the PI.
- Stories must be created.
- Stories must be assigned to selected Kanban board.
- Work Item states must be mapped to the kanban board columns.
How are report values calculated?
- Count of cards moved to completed state is pulled from the Completed column for a selected kanban board.
How to interpret this report
The goal of a kanban system is to limit the amount of work in process so the work flowing through the system matches its capacity. The report provides a snapshot of stories completed over a 14 day period. This report can be used to show cadence of stories being completed.