About this report
The Complete State Trend report captures the number of stories that move to the complete state on the kanban board for a specific team. The report provides this information by day in the form of a line graph over a 14 day period.
- Select the Reports icon from the left Navigation menu.
- Start typing the report's name in the Search box.
- Once found, select the report.
Note: You can also use the categories on the left to search for the needed reports.
- PI must exist in the system and be tied to a program.
- Features must be created and tied to the PI.
- Stories must be created.
- Stories must be assigned to selected Kanban board.
- Work Item states must be mapped to the kanban board columns.
How are report values calculated?
- Count of cards moved to completed state is pulled from the Completed column for a selected kanban board.
How to interpret this report
The goal of a kanban system is to limit the amount of work in process so the work flowing through the system matches its capacity. The report provides a snapshot of stories completed over a 14 day period. This report can be used to show cadence of stories being completed.
Join the Atlassian Community!
The Atlassian Community is a unique, highly collaborative space where customers and Atlassians come together. Ask questions and get answers, start discussions, and collaborate with thousands of other Jira Align customers. Visit the Jira Align Community Collection today.
Need to contact Jira Align Support? Please open a support request.