About this report
The Card Movement report captures the movement of cards across the Kanban board. The report provides this information in the form of a line graph with color coding.
- Select the Reports icon from the left Navigation menu.
- Start typing the report's name in the Search box.
- Once found, select the report.
Note: You can also use the categories on the left to search for the needed reports.
- PI must exist in the system and be tied to a program.
- Features must be created and tied to the PI.
- Work items must be created.
- Work items must be assigned to selected Kanban board.
How are report values calculated?
- Movement of cards is pulled from the selected Kanban board.
How to interpret this report
The goal of a Kanban system is to limit the amount of work in process so the work flowing through the system matches its capacity. The report provides a snapshot of cards moving from different locations through the Kanban board: the backlog, board columns, and archive. This report can be used to show trends of when and how many work items get added to the Kanban board.
Join the Atlassian Community!
The Atlassian Community is a unique, highly collaborative space where customers and Atlassians come together. Ask questions and get answers, start discussions, and collaborate with thousands of other Jira Align customers. Visit the Jira Align Community Collection today.
Need to contact Jira Align Support? Please open a support request.