About this report
The People Chart is similar to an org (organizational) chart, displaying Jira Align users and their reporting relationships. It is a quick way to search for Jira Align users, access their user profiles, and see who reports to whom. The report is beneficial to Scrum Masters, managers, team leaders, and Jira Align administrators.
- To view a chart, start by clicking the Change Chart Options link.
- Next, from the drop-down menu, select the name of the user for which to generate the report.
- Use the radio buttons to select the desired levels of hierarchy/reporting structure, along with either a vertical or cluster view of the chart.
- Click the View button to generate the chart. At any time, click on the name or picture of a user to see profile information.
- Select the Reports icon from the left Navigation menu.
- Start typing the report's name in the Search box.
- Once found, select the report.
Note: You can also use the categories on the left to search for the needed reports.
- Users must be entered into the Jira Align system by an administrator via the Administration > People configuration page. Managers must be designated and assigned to users via the Edit User page.
How are report values calculated?
- Reporting structure and profile information are pulled from the Administration module.
How to interpret this report
Use this report like you would any standard org chart, to search for profile information on Jira Align users and their associated reporting structure.