About this report
The Team Details report is similar to an org (organizational) chart, displaying Jira Align users and their team relationships. It is a quick way to search for Jira Align users, access their user profiles, and see the teams they participate on. The report is beneficial to Scrum Masters, managers, team leaders, or anyone who wants to find details about a user or team. Use the drop-down menus and radio buttons under Extra Configs at the top of the report to filter the search criteria.
- To view a report, start by clicking the Search Options link.
- From the drop-down menu, select the program of interest, or choose Select All.
- Next, from the drop-down menu, select the name of the user of interest, or choose Select All to see all users associated with teams for the selected program.
- In the next drop-down menu, select a PI or choose Select All to view data for all PIs in the selected program.
- Use the radio buttons to filter by role(s).
- Click the View button to generate the report. Users display according to selected search criteria, grouped by team. At any time, click on the name or picture of a user to see profile information.
- Select the Reports icon from the left Navigation menu.
- Start typing the report's name in the Search box.
- Once found, select the report.
Note: You can also use the categories on the left to search for the needed reports.
- PI must exist in the system and be tied to a program.
- Users must be entered into the Jira Align system by an administrator and tied to a team on the Teams page.
- For the current PI, users must be tied to the PI's current completed or in-progress sprint on the Sprints page. For PIs where the Finish Date has passed, users must be tied to the last completed or in-progress sprint on the Sprints page.
How are report values calculated?
- Teams are configured on the Teams page.
- Profile information is configured on the Profile page and in the Administration module.
How to interpret this report
Use this report like you would any standard org chart, to search for profile information about Jira Align users and their associated team affiliations.